- MX VGA Cable is characterized by 15 pins on the plug in three rows of five.
- MX plug also has two screws, one either side of the pins, which secure it into place in the socket.
- These screws have ridged edges meaning they can be tightened and loosened by hand rather than needing a screwdriver.
- MX VGA cable comes with ferrite core.
- MX VGA cable has 3 coaxial and 8 connection.
- VGA cable is the interface between CPU and Cathode Ray Tube (CRT).
- MX Super VGA Cable provides true high-definition video, more accurate colors, and sharper detail from your components.
- MX Super VGA Cable delivers true high-definition video by separating the signal into each of three primary colors: red, green, and blue
- High quality connector and cable.
There are no reviews yet.