- MX ‘T‘ type BNC plug to Two MX BNC socket connector with durlin and gold plated pin.
- MX BNC connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC connector is used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- MX BNC connector is an alternative to the MX RCA connector when used for composite video on commercial video devices.
- MX BNC connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX BNC connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX BNC connector has Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX BNC connector is Easy to install.