- MX BNC?plug?to two?MX BNC?socket connector with teflon and?gold?plated pin.
- MX BNC connector?is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC?connector?is used for?RF?signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- MX BNC connector?is an alternative to the?MX RCA connector?when used for composite video on commercial video devices.
- MX BNC connector has?Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX BNC connector?has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX BNC connector has?Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX BNC connector is?Easy to install.
There are no reviews yet.