- It is MX SMA male to MX BNC plug connector.
- MX SMA connector allows for a quick connection; and can be used in both alternating and direct current applications.
- MX SMA connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC connector is used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- MX SMA connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX SMA connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX SMA connector has Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX SMA connector is Easy to install.
- MX SMA connector is Durable.